Conference news and updates
- (09.18.2018) The conference program and schedule have been posted.
- (09.08.2018) A preliminary list of Accepted Papers has been post.
- (09.08.2018) The Registration link has been posted.
- (09.07.2018) The Travel Grants page has been updated with student travel awards information.
- (09.07.2018) The Venue and Accommodations page has been updated with information of limited room rates for students.
- (08.21.2018) Camera-ready versions of accepted papers are due by Sept. 21. Please check the camera-ready instructions for more information.
- (06.25.2018) The approved Workshops have been announced.
- (05.22.2018) The Call for Papers has been updated with the paper submission link.
- (05.10.2018) The Call for Papers has been updated with Vision Paper awards.
- (05.10.2018) The Venue and Accommodations page has been updated.
- (05.10.2018) The Program Committee Members have been announced.
- (05.01.2018) The Call for Papers has been updated with awards information on Vision Papers.
- (03.29.2018) The Call for ACM SIGSPATIAL Student Research Competition has been updated with details and important dates.
- (03.29.2018) The Call for Papers has been updated with important dates. This year the conference is going to have firm submission deadlines.
- (03.15.2018) The Call for Workshop Proposals has been posted.
- (01.31.2018) The 2018 SIGSPATIAL Cup has been posted.
- (01.15.2018) The Call for Papers has been posted.
The ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems 2018 (ACM SIGSPATIAL 2018) is the twenty sixth event in a series of symposia and workshops that began in 1993 with the aim of bringing together researchers, developers, users, and practitioners in relation to novel systems based on geo-spatial data and knowledge, and fostering interdisciplinary discussions and research in all aspects of geographic information systems. The conference provides a forum for original research contributions covering all conceptual, design, and implementation aspects of geospatial data ranging from applications, user interfaces, and visualization to data storage and query processing and indexing. The conference is the premier annual event of the ACM Special Interest Group on Spatial Information (ACM SIGSPATIAL). Researchers, students, and practitioners are invited to submit their contributions to ACM SIGSPATIAL 2018. This year the conference is going to have firm submission deadlines, ending the previous tradition of deadline extensions.